Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 MossShire Main Street

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 124
Age : 35
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:54 am

Startalon takes the reigns from darians hands and mounts up a bit uncomfortably. it has been a long time since he was on a horse. he gives a curt nod to darian and says "i will find you at the tavern at dark. give me one hour after the sun sets and i will be there."

he turns his horse and heads off into the woods. finding the path darian spoke of took a minute but atlast he found it. true to darians word it took about a half an hour. maybe more due to his lack of true horsemanship. as he arrived at the end of the path his keen underdark eyes picked out the shadows of the cave immediately. noting that it was atleast a halfway suitable resting place he uses his elven senses to try and detect any current users of the cave. he did not detect any life from within but still he pulled out his daggers ready to defend himself if need be. slowly moving into the mouth of the cave his eyes relax notably when they are completely covered in shadow. he looks around at the interior of the cave and sees....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kodd.forumotion.com
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight


Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 am

The cave the the directions have led you to can barely be considered as much. The mouth is within a small cropping of rocks in the midst of a small lot of trees. The roof of the cave just clears your head, and you have to duck under a few extrusions. The cave extends in about 30 feet then abruptly ends. At the end of this cave, the rock formations block of any possible light from entering the back area. The darkness is so complete that you must make full use of your darkvision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 124
Age : 35
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Startalon makes his way deep into the cave until he reaches the rocks at the back. not able to see around the rocks but knowing that that is where he would idealy like to spend the remainder of the day startalon cautiouslymakes his way around the rocks until he can see behind them. seeing nothing overtly dangerous he makes his way to the deepest part of the cave and takes a comfortable seat leaning against the cave wall.

"a quick few hours of untroubled sleep and enough time to devote my spells and i will be in good enough shape to rejoin the sylvan and half breed in the tavern." hoping that they have not gotten into any trouble and wishing he had time to devote his Alarm spell to ward his resting place Startalon drifts off into sleep in mid-thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kodd.forumotion.com
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight


Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Drifting off into sleep, Startalon slides sideways to the floor, his head coming in hard contact with a hard object. Starting him awake, he is able to examine it before returning to sleep. With the limited view of darkvision, he is able to make out that it is a carved rectangle stone measuring about the length and width of his hand and about three fingers thick. Running his fingers over it, he can feel lines running the surface of it as if it is weather worn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 124
Age : 35
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Startalon gives the object a very thorough going over with his hands and darkvision again just to make sure that he really was seeing and feeling what his first impression told him. "i wonder what the demonsson this could be hidden way back in the back of this cave." Startalon gives the object a small tug to see if it would come loose and when it did with no problem he picked it up. standing up he walks just far enough to the front of the cave to be able to use the sunlight filtering in from the mouth to see what it was he held...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kodd.forumotion.com
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight


Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 pm

in your hands you hold a perfectly symetrical stone block, covered in intricate carvings. Beyond this, it seems to be a perfectly normal piece of gray stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Of Gilead
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 124
Age : 35
Time Zone (GMT +/-) : raiding, pillaging, overall destruction
Alliance Title : Co-Founder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Name: startalon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:27 pm

"hhmmm" startalon mutters to himself. i have no idea what this is, he thinks to himself, but the carvings alone tell this to be no simple stone square. he can almost sense some importance throbbing in the stone but cant quit place what it is.

"well i think ill hold on to it for a little while and see what the sylvan," no longer saying the name with such distaste "makes of it."

Startalon pockets the stone into one of his many pouches about his body and moves back to the back of the cave to try and get some rest and peace in the pitch blackness before he has to rejoin the others and resume moving about in the hated daylight. he leans back against the stone walls again and immediatly falls back asleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kodd.forumotion.com
custosnox
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Darian enters the street from the tavarn, and goes to the stables, and retrievs his horses for the second time this morning. Once mounted, he heads back to the edge of the woods, far enough away from the previous battle as to not drive off the crows eating the carrion of the bodies that still are laying there.

_________________
UK Server 4
custosnox
Teutons
Capital: Edge of Twilight (-71|-10)
Knights of Dragons Dawn

.com Server 1
custosnox
Tuetons
Capital:Elizabeth (-51|-20)
Knights of Dragons Dawn SW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:31 am

Crovax walks out with the upper body of an elf in his hands followed by Korlash who was carrying the elfs legs.

"now wheres this guy with a horse?" he asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 pm

The Dark Elf carried by Crovax and Korlash starts to stir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
custosnox
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:17 pm

As Darian waits for the rest to join him, he sits astride his horse, looking at his extra mount. He wonders if he should have left both of the extra's for Kodiak. "ah well, if he needs yet another, this one is not far from them. For now, a single extra mount should do for him" he mutters to himself.

_________________
UK Server 4
custosnox
Teutons
Capital: Edge of Twilight (-71|-10)
Knights of Dragons Dawn

.com Server 1
custosnox
Tuetons
Capital:Elizabeth (-51|-20)
Knights of Dragons Dawn SW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madhatter
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name: Feanor
Race: Half High Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 am

following crovax and korlash ou of the tavern he notices the dark elfs eyes flutter and wearily moves closer so that he can cover thoe other two, just in case he tries anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:02 am

Crovax feels the elf stiring and looks back at him.
he looks up at Korlash and says "if he comes found hes walking himself there i aint carrying him there if hes awake"

he started to walk towards the place where they are to meet everyone
"if that guy with the hourse wants to help he can catch us up" he muttered to Korlash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:06 am

The Dark elf rolls over as he regains conciousness and falls out of teh arms of Korlash and Crovax landing hard on the ground knocking himself out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: Korlash
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:47 am

"arraghhh. damnit. i hope that one hurt" korlash yelled in frustration Mad

"im going to need rest before long and i cant use the stone tooth again" he sighed.
"lets hope that half elf can indeed get us a mount so we dont have to carry this burden all the way north. i am fine on foot but not like this" he motioned toward the dark elf that had now found its way onto the floor again.

"lets take him as far as the gates then try to revive him. if that fails im leaving him here" he grunted impatiently

"lets try this again then shall we?" he sighed whilst squatting down to pick him up again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madhatter
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character sheet
Name: Feanor
Race: Half High Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:31 pm

if one of you strong lads want to take a break carrying the fat arse i will carry him for a while to help eaaaase the burden. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 107
Age : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:04 pm

"Hold on, let me see if we've still got an extra mount"

Kodiak runs across the way to the stables followed by Kristo. He finds that Darian has left one of the horses behind. He checks the horse and saddle over for any emblems that would give away this horse belonged to anyone else. that evening he could recustomize the saddle so it wouldn't give them away.

Moments later emerging with Stern and another chesnut colored mount. Kodiak mounts Stern a dark brown stallion and walks over to the men, with their bundle. "This should help as he offers up the free horse" while holding onto the reigns.


We should hurry after all the trouble we've caused today for any of you joining us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: Korlash
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 am

quickly taking up Feanors offer before crovax could get a chance Korlash gave up his place.
"You two make use of the mount. i will continue to the gates by foot as i like to be in control of my own movements."

then turning to the group and Kodiak especially he bowed saying "on the contrary my friends, it is i that have caused you the trouble, and i owe my health to all of you" with that turned and headed in the direction of the town gates.
" i will meet you at the gates. i need to stock up on equiptment first, this will only take a short time" he called over his shoulder

he turned into a nearby alley and disspaered from sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:31 am

"typical" thought Crovax "but i shall hold him to his word"
Crovax carried the elf to the mount and threw him over the front and mounted it
"you elfs are faster then me in my armour i shall ride" he said with a smile on his face knowing that it was the truth

he started the horse moving in the direction of the gates "lets get there before anything more hhappens" he shouted reiring the horse and galloping of

he had forgoten the rush he felt with riding a horse and the speed that in his walking he would never have got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 107
Age : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm

They head through the gates, with Kristo in toe, finding Darian...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: Korlash
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 am

behind them korlash returned into the light of the main street strolled down the street after them.

the group that korlash had been aquainted with were all present and at the gate. he wondered whether the others had gone or were simply waiting around the corner.

so as not to arouse suspision to his dissaperance he protruded a coil of rope and a hunting knife from his robes.

"nothing more than this my friends" he called out and then returning the to their places on his belt he approached the group that had assembled at the gates.

"so are we all met?" he asked kodiak expecting a straightforward answer then glancing at kristo he smiled. "ive always had a fancy for a pet of my own but i cant seem to find one that is willing to follow me further than the food bowl"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 am

The dark elf stirrs and awakens on the mount. realising his position he kicks crovax in teh back and rolls off the horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
avatar

Number of posts : 26
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 pm

"now that aint to nice would you have preferd me leave you back there" he exhaled as he put his hand to his back to rub where he had been hit and to mainly check his armour had not been dented

he looked about the group that had formed and noticed they were almost all elfs he felt slightly out of place with them but n more then they were with eachother he thought as they were of different tribes

"if we are moving on i would like to get my equipment, and i shall be back quicker if i may use this horse if that is ok with yourself?" he said looking at kodiak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 107
Age : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:37 pm

"lol As far aKristo is concerned, he mostly takes care of himself. We have a good understanding. No offense meant to dark elves, but you don't really live among the creatures that roam the lands. We have ways of communicating with nature that are sutble. Kristo and I are bonded not out of duty, but out of respect and the same goes for Stern" and he pats the horse. Playing with the mane, the horse sneezes.

As for the company we need only Darian and another companion who going to meet us in town, now we'll have to catch him before dark. Hurry up with your belongings ,you are welcome to make use of the horse. "

Looking down at the dark elf on the ground he shakes his head, if you are to follow us and be so unkind to one who assists you, are free to walk if you want what we have, but I will not slow down for you since you are so ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
custosnox
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Checking that the sun was in the mid morning sky, Darian turns his attention back to the group coming out of the gate. He waves at kodiak, to signal exactly where he was. Once the party joins him, he tells them that he knows of an out of the way place that would let the drows rest, along with himself, until closer to dark. Leading them into the woods, he locates the cave that he had directed Startalon to. Telling the rest of the party to wait, he goes into the cave and locates Startalon. Appologising to him for interupting his sleep, he informs Startalon that there are several more of 'his kind' outside the cave, with some others.

_________________
UK Server 4
custosnox
Teutons
Capital: Edge of Twilight (-71|-10)
Knights of Dragons Dawn

.com Server 1
custosnox
Tuetons
Capital:Elizabeth (-51|-20)
Knights of Dragons Dawn SW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MossShire Main Street   

Back to top Go down
 
MossShire Main Street
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Insomnia in 221C Baker Street
» Street Fighter: The RPG
» Witches ~main characters taken~
» Ken Scarborough New Head Writer for SESAME STREET
» Kenzie Stevens (Done)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: KODD RPG :: MossShire Village-
Jump to: