Knights Of Dragons Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Tooth Tavern

Go down 
+4
Dungeon Master
Roland Of Gilead
Kodiak
custosnox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
deathmatch1000

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Crovax sheathed his sword appologised to the rouser saying "i would not have used the blade i just wanted to have a leweight for the fight ot stop would you like a drink im having one before i go" and walked down the stairs towards the bar.

at the bottom he saw the unconsious elf lyeing down on the ground next to Korlash.

he got himself a drink and tolf the barkeep to let the rousers have one on him and handed over all the gold he had left.

"ill help you carry the elf, then we talk" not taking his eyes of the the bottom of the glass throught the murky liquid in it. he quickly downed the drink and waited for Korlash to finnish then they would go.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:01 pm

Taking a deep breathe Kodiak checks the room for anything of theirs, quickly puts on a fresh shirt and his last one. His other shirt only good for bandages now. the rest of the party speedly went downstairs. He hastened calling Kristo along.

Buying a beer he gulps it down,wiping his face with his sleeve. If you gentlemen are planning to head northwards I will assist you with that", he points at the dark elf on the floor, "but we must hurry along, I am heading to fetch my horse."

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Darian Heads out the door, forgoing the drink, and into the street
Back to top Go down
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
Sofa0990

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: Korlash
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:15 am

taking the last gulp Korlash waved in crovax's general direction.

"come. if we are to make full use of the half elf's offer we must ready ourselves immidiatly"
he paused looking at the dark elf in a mess on the floor.

"i wonder what happened to make him stay out cold for this long." He thought aloud
"it matters not now." he said mesuring crovax's stature and build.
"i will take the legs and you seem able enough to suppourt the body"

Heading first toward the bar to pay for his drink and a small amount for 'room service' he returned and crouched to ground level.

"are you ready?" he asked crovax to witch there was a muffled responce but an affirmitave one nonetheless

with both of them the task was easier than korlash wouldve ever thought.
they headed out of the tavern and into the street, the dark elf hanging limply between them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Tooth Tavern
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: KODD RPG :: MossShire Village-
Jump to: