Knights Of Dragons Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Dragons Dawn

Welcome To KODD Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Tooth Tavern

Go down 
+4
Dungeon Master
Roland Of Gilead
Kodiak
custosnox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
Sofa0990

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Name: Korlash
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Ranger

Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:50 am

leaving the man that was howling in pain he went after the one who had just tried to takle him.

he needed a weapon and this rouster had just volounteered his in his vulnerable position after the wreckless charge.

Korlash got to him and gave a harsh kick to the mans face
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:50 am

The member Sofa0990 has done the following action : Dice of Fate

1 times Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-6
Results :
  Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-18
Back to top Go down
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
Sofa0990

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:55 am

damage roll (1d3 for unarmed medium charater i think so devide by 2)

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:55 am

The member Sofa0990 has done the following action : Dice of Fate

1 times Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-0
Results :
  Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-12
Back to top Go down
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
Bushbaby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 am

The dark elf, noticing the situation is not going his way gives in. "so be it" he replies to kodiak, "but i'll want the note sooner rather than later, and dont try anything" He turns on the spot to face the rabble.
Back to top Go down
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
deathmatch1000

Number of posts : 26

Character sheet
Name: crovax
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:27 am

crovax turned and saw the men at the door on had bn hit by the other elf.

he quickly turned on his grounded foot and jumped and swung his sword but with intent to punch the man with the hilt in his fist. as the thought of bloodshed however apealing it was this other elf had asked for their to be none in the room and he wasnt willing to be apologetic for bloodshed it was just better to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 pm

"ah screw it" Darian finally says. Swinging his staff around, he goes to pin the recently hit rouster to the wall with it. "well? are you going to earn that gold?" he asks the forth soldier that seemed to have stopped to consider he offer.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 pm

The member custosnox has done the following action : Dice of Fate

Results :
  Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-10
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

The fourth rouster makes up his mind finally, and slips through the bundle of bodies to get to the door to try and sooth the upset orc.

Crovac you need to roll a d20
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

The member Dungeon Master has done the following action : Dice of Fate

Results :
  Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-21
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 pm

The rouster side steps Darian and goes to retaliate, not seeing crovax Attacking
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Officer
Officer
Kodiak

Number of posts : 107

Character sheet
Name: Kodiak
Race: Half Sylvan Elf
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 pm

"Enough!"Kodiak calls out in a loud demading voice. "This is mayhem from nowhere. This isn't making much sense. It is time for talking. This fighting is getting us nowhere, but trouble and making a large scene my I add. "

" If you rousters are just here looking for nonpaying customers you can leave and know that I will pay for one night , does that solve your issue with them?I hope so, because I'd like to get on with these two."
Back to top Go down
Bushbaby
Knight
Knight
Bushbaby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 pm

The dark elf felt perculiarly dizzy and colapsed to the ground. Before he passes out he mutters, "The job....failed". His eyes close.
Back to top Go down
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
deathmatch1000

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:53 pm

crovax saw the rouster dodge the blow from a member of the previous party.
He was now nicely alligned to take a decent swing at this rouster
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:53 pm

The member deathmatch1000 has done the following action : Dice of Fate

Results :
  Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-8
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Rouster Die throw
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Results :Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-23

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 pm

The rouster buckles under the blow of the hit.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 pm

another roll
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Results : Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Dice.html-11
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:46 pm

The rouster remains conscious and catches himself before he makes contact with the floor
Back to top Go down
deathmatch1000
Knight
Knight
deathmatch1000

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:03 am

Crovax looked down on the man and raised his sword to the mans throat.
"leave quickly before i have to use this on that nice little neck of yours"

Crovax looks around quickly so as not to take his eyes of the man on the ground to see what he would do
"well nothing like a fight to bring people together" he chuckles

he looked over his shoulder and saw Korlash as their eyes locked
"you and i have some unfinished buisness to attent to if my memory is correct" he says suddenly more serious.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Kicking the rug out from under the door, the rouster that pulled away from the tangle steps back quickly, placing himself between the orc and the others at distance beyond the orcs swing. Quickly putting up his hands in a non offensive state, he explains that there has been a mistake, and it is being dealt with. Seeing the jumbled mess down the corridor, the orc shakes his head and returns to his room with a hurmph.

After being kicked in the face, and seeing his partner still incompasitated from the hard blow in the leg, the rouster in the room rolls to his side to spare a glance out the door. With only one of his other cronies in sight, and with a sword tip held at his throat to boot, it occurs to him that any further attempts to fight back would be not only futile, but unwise. He raises his hands, palms up, in the air in an attempt to surrender.

Equally helpless against the onlsaught of attackers, at a half crouch in the corridor, finding a blade at a very uncomfertable proximity to his throat, he slumps to the ground into a sitting position, also raising his hands. "we are just trying to do our job. If your that intent to have the room, I'm not going to try stopping you anymore. Though your offer to pay for it would smooth things over, though Torlin, the innkeeper, is probably still goign to want such trouble out." He finally says in resignation, leaning against the wall and laying his hands in is lap to wait the remainder of the situation out.
Back to top Go down
custosnox
Admin
Admin
custosnox

Number of posts : 177

Character sheet
Name: Darian Silver
Race: Sylvan Elf

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Looking around to see that the fight has come to an end, Darian decides it is time to leave this place before even more situations come about. "I'm not sure what is going on here, but things are getting out of control. I am heading out of town now. I will be heading to the woods to the north, if anyone cares to join me there to discuss what is going on, then that is your choice" he states to those standing around him as he starts heading back to the room. The rouster that had taken him up on his offer steps forward expectantly "come inside and I will get you your payment." He enters the room and goes to the discarded bags. He gets out the coin pouches and redistrubutes coins till one has 10 gold. Throwing the discarded bags over his shoulder he heads out the door, tossing the coin pouch to the rouster.
Back to top Go down
Sofa0990
Knight
Knight
Sofa0990

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:53 pm

"Very well" said Korlash after apologiseing for 'irrational' behavior.
"i shall be leaving here also, however i have no route and would be happy to discuss why such a strange bunch of travellers have entered MossShire"

he took a sideways glance at Crovax " and i think that there is indeed much explaining to be done" he sighed whilst collecting his belongings from the bed.

"say. anyone fancy a drink before we go? i never actually got around to it" he smiled weakly and headed off downstairs

halfway along the corridor he found an unconsious dark elf sprawled on the floor.

'hmmm there is a LOT of explaining to be done.' he thought whilst heaving the elf over his shoulder.

"sheesh this guy weighs a ton. anyone mind helping?" he phanted whilst heading off to the bar setting his gear over the other shoulder.

at that moment he saw one of the sylvan elves from the company across the corridor and hastened towards the stairs. "i guess its just one of those days" he muttered to himself re-deistributing his body weight to suppourt the mystery guest he was currently carrying over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Tooth Tavern   Stone Tooth Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Tooth Tavern
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Dragons Dawn :: KODD RPG :: MossShire Village-
Jump to: